- Small Class Training: 5-8 studnts maximum per coach. Students and coaches often work together ONE-ON-ONE, which gives coaches the opportunity to customize instruction and guidance, and students receive their mentors’ undivided attention.
- Personality Development: Confidence, focus, resilience, teamwork, leadership, discipline, and hard work.
- Experienced and Professional Coaches: We are skilled teachers who inspire and connect with each and every student.
- Comprehensive Program: An extremely detailed Comprehensive program to address every skill and every stage of development for all ages and levels.
- Interesting Competitions: We encourage regular class students compete in local tournaments to increase self-confidence，enhancing Social and Emotional Learning.
California Local Competitions: Golden State International Wushu Championship, Tiger Claw Elite Championship, Martial Arts Tournament(CMAT)
- Competitive Wushu: Please go to Elite Team page to know more details if you want to compete in nationally and internationally competitive Tournaments.